Controls support, dental care in Sweden is free for children under 20 years of age. As adults, patients can take advantage of the voucher system to quality care at reasonable prices that high cost is always protected.
Recent reforms have made the process of dental care much more open. Suppliers now have to display price lists by comparing its prices with reference prices established by the State. Patients who require extensive treatments to achieve both a treatment plan and cost estimate before starting treatment. And all patients get a copy of your dental findings, which includes tips on dental care at home.
Tips for Brushing
1. Use a soft bristle brush, preferably one with rounded bristles, synthetic. Seek approval of the American Dental Association. Replace your toothbrush every two or three months or as soon as the bristles are worn or bent. A worn toothbrush will not clean your teeth properly and can actually damage your gums. You should also replace your toothbrush after you’ve had a cold.
2. Make sure your brush is the right size (usually smaller is better than larger ones).
3. Place the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees to the gum line and slide the tip of the brush under the gums.
4. Gently shake the hair or move in small circles over the tooth and gum.
5. Brush the outer surfaces, inside and chewing teeth. For chewing surfaces, use a light and forward.
6. For front teeth, brush the inside surfaces of the upper and lower jaws: Tilt the brush vertically and make several moves up and down the front of the brush on the teeth and gums.
Tips for Flossing
1. Wrap about 18 inches of floss around middle fingers of your hands.
2. Hold the floss tightly, with your thumbs and index fingers and gently guide your teeth. No “snap” the floss as it can cut your gums!
3. When the floss reaches the gum line, curve it into a C shape against one tooth and slide it into the space between the gum and tooth until you feel pressure against the tooth.
4. Gently scrape the side of the floss.
5. Repeat this method on all teeth.
6. Go to a clean area of floss after one or two teeth.
Home Remedies for Dental Care
Various types of fruits like lemon, strawberry, etc. have proven effective in removing stains deposited on the teeth and making it look whiter than ever. All you need do is rub your teeth with lemon or strawberry will disappear. Since these fruits are natures own gift, have no side effects and the effects can be seen from the first day of use.
Once you’ve finished rubbing her teeth for some time to resolve, and then use a toothbrush to brush teeth and rinse your mouth with water.
Another remedy that comes from nature wood ash is used to make teeth white ion beam. This remedy is easy to perform and can get the results sooner. From the past, this technique was used successfully in many villages and other places. What can stain teeth, they all go as soon as you start to brush their teeth with ash wood. This eliminates the discoloration of the teeth.